Deposit Policy –
* One night’s room and tax due at time of reservation. Final balance due will be dependent upon travel dates.
* Credit Card will be kept on file for incidentals.
Cancellation Policy –
* Cancellation policies are based upon seasonality and will vary based upon travel dates. No-shows and early departures will forfeit the entire value of your original reservation. Please call to inquire with us about specific policies that will be in effect over your travel dates.
* Cancellations 48 hours prior to your arrival will receive full refund (individual reservations, groups and events not applicable).
Payment Policy –
* East Fork Lodge accepts the following: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Check and Cash
Children Policy –
* Children 12 and under need adult supervision.
Smoking Policy –
* Smoking is not permitted in the Lodge rooms, or on guest balconies. Outdoor designated smoking areas available.
Internet Connections –